Ultimate Gaming ForZe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gaming ForZe

The Ultimate ForZe Of Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flappydoodle

How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..). Empty
PostSubject: How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..).   How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..). EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm

All the steps are down here.

1)Open up your internet brower and type in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2)Register an account and login

3)Go to Create and choose what you want to make

4) After you have made your custom item click Submit and you can choose 3 things,choose Download SQL Batch and click MaNGOS

5)If you have downloaded the file it will be SQL format,to open that you will need HeidiSQL.Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and download the program

5)Ok now install the program ofcourse.

6)Start you server with MySQL in the repack that you downloaded from our frend Pwnentertainment

7)After you have downloaded it and want to open it,it will ask for a few things.Create a new session and do following steps

-Hostname/IP:localhost
-User:root
-Password:ascent
-Port:3303 Timeout:30 seconds

Thats all

7)Now,login and go to "Import" and "Load SQL.." tongue

8)Browse to the SQL file that you made(your custom weapon)

9)Now you will see all writings leave that and press F9(idk what this is for i saw it in a video.but just do it or it wont work i think)

10)Now open your server,change realmlist and enjoy your custom weapon.Btw the Entry ID is the number of your weapon like this for example .additem 99999

Thanks for reading i hope really helped you out and feel free to PM me if you got any problem or just reply i will answer you Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
TheWarriorZ
Admin

How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..). Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..).   How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..). EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Nice Tutorial, Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategfz.board-directory.net

How to add custom items(NPC,Weapons,etc..).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gaming ForZe :: Media :: Tutorials-
Jump to: